Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Love letters.

I first met the man-friend almost a year ago. We originally decided to just be pen-pals since he lived in Pennsylvania and I lived in Wisconsin. You cannot even imagine how excited I was to open the mail box to receive his letters. I would savor each and every word.

I panicked the other night because I couldn't find the letters, I thought I lost the beginning of our love story. I found them (THANK GOD) and now they reside in a frame in my studio - a beautiful reminder of our beginning.


Here are some beautiful love notes and letters:



found on one of my favorite blogs about love, leloveimage.blogspot.com



leloveimage.blogspot.com


leloveimage.blogspot.com




leloveimage.blogspot.com




awww, so cute!




my very own love letter from my most amazing man-friend who always makes me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment