Thursday, September 2, 2010

90210


In honor of today's date, let's reminisce, shall we?

I wasn't even allowed to watch 90210 until it wasn't cool anymore. But I never missed an episode of Full House - duh! And in the 3rd grade I pretended to be really into NKOTB, mostly because the 4th and 5th graders were. At least I had a Caboodle (remember those?!?!?)....

I didn't even know who Nirvana was - but I remember seeing their album and wondering why a naked baby was swimming after a dollar. Personally, I was listening to Casy Kasem's "long distance dedications" and hoping Boyz II Men and Mariah Carey's duet, One Sweet Day would be number one. I guess my music taste evolved a little over time, No Doubt's Don't Speak was a favorite - I knew every word.

Oh the 90's......where did you go?















No comments:

Post a Comment