Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Inspiration: green skin and theater geeks.

As I mentioned yesterday I saw Wicked on Sunday night. I loved it!!! It brought me back to my geeky theater days in high school. It made me miss the heat of the stage lights, the smell of the fog machine and of course the copious amounts of Aqua Net.

To celebrate the green Wicked Witch herself and all you theater geeks out there in the green room, here are some green rooms:

I found it! I had this on my TANGIBLE inspiration wall for years.
It's one of my all time favorites!

Not the best room (I can't stand the lamp placement!) - but I love the wall color and the bedding combo.


Don't drink too much wine before bed....those stairs could be dangerous!

http://emmas.blogg.se/2009/february/



Black and green - nice, very nice.

Both of these.....clutching my heart!

Green galore! It isn't my style....but I do love the layers (and layers) of green.

You can't blog about green rooms without Kelly Wearstler


No comments:

Post a Comment