Thursday, February 10, 2011

We have to talk.

I have another confession. This one is almost worse than my love affair with pink. I love weddings. Wait...wait! Let me clarify, I only like wedding event planning. The dress, the colors, the flowers, the table-scapes! It's layers of creativity and it's all in the detail. I stop at the planning. I'll leave the bridezillas and awkward social pairings to you :)

Here are some gorgeous wedding gowns to lust over this Thursday! I can't imagine actually having to pick just one gown (if I ever do have a wedding, I want a PINK dress - of course!).



The great Alexander Mc Queen's oyster dress, 2003



Portland, Oregon designer Claire La Faye


Dress master, Elie Saab
Spring collection 2011

Anthropologie launches their new bridal line Bhldn on Valentine's Day!
I found a sneak peek here, this was one of my faves!


You can't mention wedding dress without Vera Wang
This is from her Spring 2011 collection

I have blogged about this before....but oh - how pretty!
(image from coco and kelley)

Stunning.
.


No comments:

Post a Comment