Thursday, February 17, 2011

Grey. Nude. Pink. Black. Oh yeah, and sparkle.

We haven't even made it to Spring yet, but it was already Fall this week in NYC for Fashion Week. I have been following most of the shows on New York Mag. There was the usual Fall line-up of dead animals (fur and leather). I was happy to still see skinny legs on lot of the pants (I am so not ready to give up this look!!!). There were pops of bright blue, mustard and a range of greens.

I collected my favorites throughout the week and realized today the looks I chose had nothing to do with those pops of color. I guess I can't help but gravitate toward pinks, nudes, blacks, greys and of course sparkles!

Happy Weekend!!!


25-1
This Marchesa gown stole my heart. I adore it!
(if only I had a place to wear it, (sigh))


31-1
This is my second favorite look. It just is so lady like. I love the monochromatic separates.
Well done, Mr. Kors!


28
This Naeem Khan gown is a bit art deco, don't you think?


17
Grey and nude Altuzarra. Modern and chic.


50
You can't do fashion week without Marc Jacobs. I love the sleeves (and her tiny waist (jealous!)).

30-1
Jenny Packham's show was full of sparkle (just the way I like it).


36-1
I will always be a sucker for full skirts with pretty tees.
This pink one by Christian Sariano looks especially fun to frolic around in!


30
I just want to swoosh around in this lovely Vivienne Tam number!






No comments:

Post a Comment