Monday, October 3, 2011

I miss Fall.

It's October....and there isn't any Fall in Texas. And it makes me a little sad. Fall - please come soon.

Here are some things I am lamenting over:



fest
A cold pumpkin beer after a Fall hike of crunching through the leaves.




Twelve-Cubed-Prefab-1
Back-yard camp fires at night when it's cold enough to see your breath.
(I don't know where I got this....if it is yours tell me!!!)



lkjdalkj
Cozy sweaters.
(J. Crew (who else))



009
Pumpkin-cheesecake muffins with an espresso con panna to sip on.



image.axd
The leaves - of course.



P.S.
Last Fall I was helping make this video:









1 comment:

  1. now your talking!!! Love walking thru leaves in fall, crunch swish, swish crunch....

    ...and glad you are partaking in local beers!!! It will take away the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete