Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Just a spot of leopard.

I have been thinking a long time about adding just a wee bit of leopard to my decor.....this new apartment is the perfect place to make that happen. I have long loved leopard....in high school I thought I was cool carrying my Esprit leopard purse - ha! I had Ralph Lauren's Aaragon leopard sheets in college. This time around I am going for a touch of leopard in pillow format. Lucky for me I just happened to stumble across a beautiful one at a used furniture store (where I wasn't even looking for one!!!). Hooray!

Here's to spots.....



6a00d83539e9ed69e20133f24a2ad0970b-600wi



IMG_0880
(image from An Urban Cottage)




Office-Closet





living10_large





IMG_2261-700x525
Leopard wallpaper! Would you dare?



Post Script:

Thanks for putting up with the posts about my little apartment. As you can tell it's dominating my mind! I am so sick of packing! Oh - and bad news, that perfect rug had to get sent back. It was s-t-u-n-n-i-n-g, but unfortunately what I thought was black was navy. I am bummed big time. Gotta keep looking!





No comments:

Post a Comment