Thursday, April 7, 2011

Get your uniform on, it's time for school!

Did you have to wear a uniform? I did. I remember in middle school Mrs. Dolata would make you stand against the red lockers ensure your red shirt was the same shade. AND she would measure our shorts to make sure they weren't too short. I remember my brother forgot his belt one day so he made one out of paper to try to avoid the infraction that beltless students received. Catholic school - those were the days.

Our uniforms were not as cool as these though. That's for sure....




Sell_Japanese_Anime_School_Uniforms
So cute!

school-uniforms
I want one in my size. I don't know, but let's pretend they are French uniforms. I love French stripes.


School-uniforms-Boys-make-010
Rich kids! (parents hope they go to Oxford)
(photo from Munguin's Republic)


826-l
These look straight out of a Crew Cuts catalog! Precious!


LirhanzoPreSchool_1
Sweet as can be!



bla02s
Blurry but these are amazing!




No comments:

Post a Comment