Wednesday, August 25, 2010

It's my mom's birthday!


Today is my mom's birthday. I love my mom. She (and my dad) provided my brother and I with a beautiful childhood full of kittens and chicks, craft projects, a lamb named Tory Popcorn, plenty of good books and enough love to last a lifetime. She always stopped to take the inevitable pickers out of my socks on outdoor adventures, barely ever raised her voice and tucked us in every night when we gave her the signal we were ready for bed, "hoot....hoot". My childhood was pretty much perfect.

My mom is a nature lover - in fact right now she and my father are in Alaska visiting my darling brother, Muk Muk. My mom also LOVES animals. They are her passion - especially cute small baby ones. So here is to you Mom, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment